Farm Fresh! Local Organic Goodness
We grow a wide variety of veggies, greens, and herbs. We’re also installing a half acre fruit tree canopy food forest.
We always select NON GMO seeds and choose organic seeds when possible; though some varieties of seeds are available only as “not treated.”
Most items can be grown throughout all three seasons (Fall, Spring, Summer) because of our mild winters. However, depending on the weather, some veggies may only be available at certain times.
The CSA contain a rotating variety of whatever is ready for harvest. Expect 9 to 12 different types of produce each week. Oh, and there’s always lettuce 😉 !
Plus a few yummy-in-your-tummy, magical power veggies we’ve probably forgotten to include here… Let us know if there’s something you want us to grow that you don’t see on the list.
- Kale (Red Rsussian, Winterbor, Lacinto)
- Swiss Chard
- Beets (Heirloom, Red, Golden, Chiogga)
- Carrots (Orange, White, Purple, Red)
- Peppers (Bell, Sweet, Banana, Jalapeno)
- Lettuce (Loose Leaf, Oak Leaf, Romaine, Butter Crunch)
- Summer Sqaush
- Winter Squash
- Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Variety
- Tomatoes (Cherry, Roma, Heirloom, Beefsteak and more)
- Greens (Collards, Mustards, Asian)
- Cabbage (Red and Green)
- Scallions, Chives, Onions
- Herbs (Basil, Dill, Fennel, Cilantro, Parsley
- Beans, Peas, Limas
- Microgreens and Edible Flowers
- Radish (Daikon, Watermelon, Spanish, Cherry Bell)